Dr. Kenneth D Henson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth D Henson?

Patient

I am a chemo patient and need to see a cardiologist for my heart health. Dr. Henson is wonderful! He is very thorough with me and takes time to really hear the patient. I've been to a lot of doctors and he is the best!

Superior Physician

I have had Dr Henson as my cardiologist since 2000 after a heart attack. He has maintained the philosophy of making sure I never have another one and so far he has had success at that goal. My good health is his concern and before I leave for extended periods of time, he makes sure I am in maximum condition so I go away with a clear mind. You cannot ask more of a doctor than that.

I am an RN who has worked with Dr. Henson for several years. He is a very caring and compasionate physician. I would highly recommend him.