Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hentschel
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology. Dr. Hentschel is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville. Dr. Hentschel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel has the following 15 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Rude, disinterested, prescribed inappropriate medication. If I had not found another neurologist, I would probably still be on disability.
This man was rude, impatient, and mean. The one thing that got my attention the most was his icy cold personality and his eyes were coal black. I left his office feeling hopeless. I have rejected all his referrals for additional tests. I found another doctor who is totally awesome. So glad I fired this guy.
Nice guy, but just was no help in finding out what was wrong , after many months of pain and test, he had no idea what was going on and was no help at all to me..........very frustrating , you think a trained professional knows what they are doing when they say "trust me "... still in severe pain and no help in sight..... and no help from this doctor....good luck to all who go to him
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hentschel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincents Spine And Brain Institute, 3 Shircliff Way Ste 724, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth Hentschel in this video.
Dr. Kenneth Hentschel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.