Dr. Kenneth R Herr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth R Herr?

Very knowledgeable and understanding. He takes his time to make sure you are comfortable with the results. I have had Dr. Herr for 2 surgies and was very happy with how he took care of me post op.

Love him

Wonderful, thoughtful gentle and so SMART. Love seeing Dr. Herr and seeing the staff. He always has time to talk to me

Caring provider

Dr Herr has been my provider since I was 19 years old and delivered all my children. He is so caring and understanding and would recommend him to all my friends and family. Bedford Commons OBGYN providers are awesome and you never leave thinking they don't care or understand, cause they truly do care for all patients ob or gyn.