Dr. Kenneth Higby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Higby?

Doesn't take insurance

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Great doctor but turns out they do not accept any insurance and I was slapped with a $9,000 bill from them. Now they won't answer their phone or contact me back about my astronomical bill. I would never recommend this practice to anyone else after this. They treated me like family and I felt like family when I was there but then this bill? Now no one is calling me back or answering? Come to find out I know someone else that had to drive to the practice and settled his $10,000 bill with $5,000.00. STEER CLEAR. I am very disappointed that I am unable to recommend Dr Higby to anyone.

A True Blessing

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I was diagnosed with a DVT, from my groin to my ankle, after my 1st trimester with twin girls. Dr. Higby was honest and supportive during this challenging pregnancy. He saved my life and that of my beautiful twin daughters. I will forever be grateful to his dedication in helping us survive.

Higby proved supportive and educational.

Posted on September 21st, 2014

Dr. Higby diagnosed our daughter with Spina Bifida, and was nothing but extremely supportive and thorough during all our visits. While he partner refused to share medical info with me (even though we're highly educated), Higby always willingly shared every detail for which I asked. He provided exceptional care and was happy to meet our daughter after she was born.

unnecessary roller coaster

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Dr. Higby misdiagnosed our daughter with Down Syndrome and then when test results said otherwise, he did not call to report them, a nurse did, and even when we asked for an explanation of the results at our subsequent visits, he could never explain adequately what they meant nor could he give an explanation for what might be the situation if not DS. He wanted to do one expensive test after another just to rule out different syndromes even though the outcome of the tests would not change our level of observation and care. Our baby ended up being perfectly healthy even though he had us stressed out of our minds thinking something was wrong.

Posted on August 28th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Higby due to my autoimmune and blood cotting diseases. Dr. Higby was very thorough when seeing me and the baby. He is doing everything possible to make sure I have no complications in my very high risk pregnancy. I am very confident that my Baby Girl will be healthy and I will have a perfect delivery.

First time visit was great!

Posted on July 30th, 2011

My wife and I had our primary doc refer us to Dr Higby's Clinic because we are an older couple and are considered "high risk" Dr Higby had us start off with a ultra-sound and he looked at the baby from all angles, he looked at our baby's heart and growth rate and for being 23 weeks he was happy and attentive. Dr Higby encourged us to ask as many questions as possible and wondered we were comfortable with his visit and wanted us to let the clinic know how the birth of our baby went. A++ on the visit. He offered serveral other test's to see if there were markers for down's and genetic defects if were intrested and explained the procedure, we were not intrested reguarless of how our baby "girl" comes to this world we feel it is a blesssing...

Posted on May 27th, 2010

I WAS REFERRED TO DR HIGBY BY MY OB DUE TO MY AGE. ALTHOUGH DURING THE ULTRASOUND WHILE THE TECH WAS MEASURING THE BABY DR HIGBY WAS TALKING TO ME SO I MISSED MOST OF IT :(, I DID RECORD IT BUT WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE IT LIVE AND ASK QUESTIONS. HOWEVER I OPTED TO HAVE AN AMNIO DURING THE VISIT AND THE DR TOOK ALL THE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. KNOWLEDGABLE, HONEST AND DIDNT RUSH.

Posted on September 9th, 2009

DR.HIGBY IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERSTANDING AND WONDERFUL DOCTORS. I HAVE BEEN TO SEE HIM TWICE FOR MY PREGNANCIES WTH DIABETES HE'S THE BEST.

Posted on January 28th, 2017