Dr. Kenneth P Highhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth P Highhouse?

Waiting to decide...

I have a worker's Comp injury. I was pleased that Dr. Highhouse was a recommended provider as I have heard wonderful things from several members of the community. His office was able to schedule a consultation quickly. Once at the office I felt very rushed( I arrived the 15 min. ahead of time as advised). The nurse grabbed my paper work and said she would finish it-even calling out once if I, "had all my lady bits." Dr. Highhouse seemed rushed and inattentive-wondering if I needed my ACL as I am 49. Going through the MRI rather quickly he suggested I have the surgery (Meniscectomy-I can not straighten or fully bend my knee) within 2-3 weeks and left the room. His nurse returned and gave me return to work orders for "sit only" duty. When I asked about certain situations she replied-well then you can't do it-sit only! I will say the reception and scheduling staff have been incredibly kind and cordial.My surgery is 4 weeks away.I hope they don't treat my surgery the way they treated me. Rushed, inconsequential, uninterested.

GREAT SURGEON

Dr Highhouse did 2 surgeries for my mpther - a hip relacement after she broke her hip and knee repair surgery after a car accident. The knee surgery was especially remarkable - he had a lot of pieces to put back together. The results: to the day my mother died, she was able to walk and walk without a limp. I'd say that these were the results of Dr. Highhouse's skills as a surgeon.

caring and compassionate

i was very nervous having to go see a surgeon regarding my shoulder. Dr Highhouse immediately put me at ease. Once we decided that surgery was indicated, Dr Highhouse's surgical skills were the key to my complete recovery.

Dr. Kenneth P Highhouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.