Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 4
my 21 year old son made an appointment with dr. huang for anxiety, insomnia, migraines, and back pain.after informing dr.huang that my son was a vegan, and did not eat dairy, the doctor told my son to drink warm milk before bed, and to keep a positive attitude for his anxiety and depression, and prescribed him an arthritis pain med for his back pain and migraines!!! the whole doctor visit only took about 5 min.HORRIBLE DOCTOR in my opinion, didn't seem helpful or caring at all...finding another physician.
13 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, CA.