The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hunter
Dr. Kenneth Hunter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with other offices in Monterey, CA and Newport News, VA (and 5 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and Sentara Bayside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hunter has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hunter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Bayside Hospital, Virginia Bch, Va
Sentara VA Beach General
28 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Kenneth Hunter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.