Dr. Kenneth Brock Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Brock?

Change Your Receptionist And Manager

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Grade Doctor but the people who work for him don't represent him well. Very rude. They must be overwhelmed by the amount of business coming, but that does not give a warranty to be rude to clients. Find fresh energy to work for you Dr Brock

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I first started seeing Dr. Brock early in the year 1990. When my husband deployed to the first Gulf war Dr. Brock told me I didn't have to pay my bill until my husband returned home. He told me this was his thanks to us. It was one of the greatest acts of pur kindness I have ever experianced. It now 2015 and I think it is very plain why once every six monthes I still see Dr. Brock. Dr. Brock has been there through some good times as well as through some bad. After all these years my high regard for him has only grown. If he ever decides to retire I'll go into mourning!!! Lol. Like I said I've been going to Dr. Brock once every six monthes since 1990 and it is now 2015. Dr. Brock really cares about people. If he didn't I wouldn't have stayed all these many years.

Good Doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I am a current patient of Dr Brock, and have continued to see him for a little over a year now. As this isn't my first experience with a Psychiatrist, I can tell the ones that are trying and the ones that aren't. In a Military town, one has to realize some or many of the claims that doctors see are faked. (Whether to beef up a VA claim or try to get out of an Article 15, the reasons people fake are their own.) Dr Brock has aggressively treated my insomnia and my anxiety to a point where I actually feel comfortable being around people again. As far as the office staff, they are doing what they can to keep this place moving. The amount of patients to doctors is terrible, but most of these people have nowhere else to go so they sacrifice often as much as an hour wait just to get into the doctor's office. Once again, the military referral system is the reason for this, not the staff. They went out of their way to create two nice, private and calming waiting areas to compensate for the wait time. Overall, I rated this as a 4, but the only reason they didn't get a 5 was their close proximity to Ft Hood. Without the broken military referral program, this place would be 5+ stars.

terrible all around

Posted on December 16th, 2013

dr broke was more worried about how many pills he could shove down my throat other than listening to my problems. everytime i had an appointment an hour beforehand he would cancel due to personal reasons. i was put into a hospital for weeks and this man made me worse than i was before i went it. hope youre happy.

Do not recommend

Posted on June 10th, 2013

His staff is horrible and he just wanted to keep me overly medicated. I almost died due to the dosage and frequency of the medications he gave me. When my spouse complained, he dropped me from his care without even a referral. I was suicidal at the time and he made it worse and didn't even care to make sure I saw a dr who would help me.

NO COMPLAINTS

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Horrible office staff!

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I believe Dr. Brock should sit his office manager down and have a long talk with him on personal interaction with clients. His office manager is the rudest, most disrespectful person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting in the medical field. This man needs a lesson in compassion!Dr. Brock is a good doctor, but I truly wish he would take a look at his staff!

I thought he was OK

Posted on February 11th, 2009

I liked Dr. Brock. Sometimes I had an awful time getting appointments cancelled on me but it didn't happen often. My condition has always been difficult to control and my last dr. solved that by medicating me into oblivion. Dr. Brock let me have quality of life and I really appreciated his efforts. His sense of humor might be a little off, but really I had no complaints.

Posted on October 13th, 2017