Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Hardy MD
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flowood, MS. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with South Sunflower County Hospital and Holmes County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy has the following 11 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsARTHRITIS OSTEOPOROSIS TREATMENT AND RESEARCH CENTER, 2550 Flowood Dr Ste 300, Flowood, MS
Dr. Kenneth J Hardy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flowood, MS.