Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Lee?

Very helpful excellent service

Dr Kenneth Lee

Best doctor ever. Love his office staff. Very helpful, explains what you need to know in terms you can understand. Would recommended this doctor always.

Professional care by Dr. Lee

My fiancee and I received expert and caring assistance. We are very pleased with the suggested treatment for quick recovery.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CHOOSE DR. LEE- I WANT TO PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS

My mother worked for her school district for 15 years and saw him for severe lumbar stenosis. He recommended fusion surgery and we trusted him, but she came out exponentially worse than before. We later learned that she did not need it to begin with. The day after her release (two days after the surgery), she was rushed to the ER and was hospitalized for almost a MONTH with multiple infections, a psoas abscess, sepsis, a blood clot in a dangerous spot, and- here's the kicker- her brand new hardware was crushing her spinal cord. I have never seen a person cry in pain the way she was- I hadn’t even seen her cry from pain before. She was rendered disabled for the rest of her life and now exists in a constant state of agony. We returned to Dr. Lee, dumbfounded and heartbroken, and he denied everything. He denied that anything was even wrong and that she was in any pain! The fact of the matter is that he messed up during the procedure and it is undeniable. He denied, told her and her insurance companies that she was fine when she clearly was NOT, lied to us, strung us along and abused our trust while refusing to do ANYTHING for her, gaslighted every complaint, swept her under the rug, and then stopped seeing her altogether. He would not give us the name of the surgeon who he worked with on her procedure. Every doctor to see her since has said, "WOAH, who did this to you!?" and apparently no surgeon wants to try to clean up another surgeon's mess here (that is what we were told). Dr. Lee lied on the record about her state- yes, LIED, we have copies of the records- and REFUSED to write a letter or provide any documentation detailing her horrible condition because he knew it would mean ADMITTING TO HIS MISTAKE. He even went so far as to say that she was fine due to his "great" work when asked by her disability company! Because of this, the disability benefits that she paid into for 15 years (who had asked him for the documentation) dropped her completely, leaving her destitute, in horrendous pain, with no healthcare or income, while I was trying to work through college and then having to take care of her. Every avenue that she tried failed because of him lying to protect his ego and reputation. She now showers with a walker, does not (cannot) even leave the house unless she has to... and more, so much more, that I won't detail here because I am crying too hard writing this. Kenneth Lee robbed her of her liveliness and me of precious memories with my mother. My memories are instead of me sponge-bathing her and helping her with the bedpan in the hospital, and then helping her do virtually everything for months afterward. We have not been able to pick berries in the springtime together, or go fishing, or go on vacation, and more because the pain is unbearable. Now she is fighting aggressive cancer, and you know what? Sometimes she is relieved that she isn't doomed to be in this pain that he caused her for much longer. Dr. Kenneth Lee is a disgrace to the Hippocratic Oath and the medical community. He ruined my momma’s life and prevented her from getting any help or support just to protect his name. HE DOES NOT CARE. He only has whatever reputation and awards because he lies and casts off the patients that he does not help (or hurts). Please, listen to me- spinal health is so complicated that you need a surgeon who genuinely cares about your well being, would admit to a mistake and try to ameliorate it, would not recommend unnecessary or more complicated procedures for monetary benefit, would not lie on the record, will care for you until you are better-- need I go on? Do not trust this man with your spine!

Horrible

Result of surgery made problem 10 times worse and with nerve damage that doesn't look like it will ever return to normal. Assistant has always been defensive and rude. Has refused to recommend physical therapist and even recommended that I search the Internet. Totally unprofessional.

Not happy. Dr did not spend time with me and I felt like he didn't care.

In my opinion, best back dr and surgeon in Houston!!!

Not a good experience

I saw him to get a some advice about my continued back pain after an operation by another surgeon. He ordered a fresh set of MRIs. When I went back to discuss the results of the MRIs with him, I was shuffled off to a PA instead of seeing the doctor... the doctor did not even look at the expensive MRIs he had ordered. He later claimed that he had been detained by an 'emergency', but that is definitely not the impression his staff gave; they implied that he was not even scheduled to be in the office that day. I do not know where the truth lies. Also, when I got the EOB from my insurer, I noticed that I had been charged for an imaginary 'Physical Therapy' session. Check your bills carefully.

Back Fusion Surgery

Dr. Lee performed spinal fusion surgery on me in 2006, and after the initial pain of the surgery, I've never looked back. I have my life back. I had lived with extreme pain in my legs and back for almost 20 years. I am now pain free, able to run, and do all the things that caused me pain in my "former life". Everything he told me made sense, and his followup and attention to detail after my surgery were suburb. I "almost" let another Dr. at TX Orthopedic do the surgery, but he just didn't give me any confidence since he never would talk to me like I needed to know any information about my own body!After just one visit with Dr. Lee I felt informed and empowered to know exactly what was going to happen before, during and after my surgery. He answered all of my questions (I had a lot!) and with his background at UCLA and Duke, he was performing surgery techniques way beyond the Old Farts at TX Orthopedic hospital. Now I hear he is using the artificial disk - great!I highly recommend him. I am totally pain free.

A Gifted Human Being

Dr. Lee is a skilled surgeon, what sets him apart is his depth of compassion and gentle caring manner.

Dr. Kenneth J Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.