Dr. Kenneth S Jeffers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth S Jeffers?

HE IS A BAD DOCTOR, WE WHEN TO IS OFFICE IN BOCA RATON TO SEE HIM ,HE TOLL MY CHILD THAT HER FOOT WAS GOING TO BE DEFORM FOR THE REST OFF HER LIFE ,HOW CAN YOU TELL A 9YEAS OLD LITTLE GIRL THAT ,HE IS A BAD DOCTOR.

Very caring staff, physician assistant and physician specializing in children. Beautiful and clean facility hosts many families, but giving each one very individual attention and expertise.

Fantastic Doctor!

I can say without hesitation that Dr. Jeffers is one of the most skilled and compassionate Dr's we have had the pleasure of knowing. He treated my son for a complex Tib/Fib fracture and he was nothing short of fantastic. Knowledgeable, caring, and just a downright good man! My son is back to playing competitive baseball with zero issues. Thank you Dr. Jeffers - my family appreciates you more than you will ever know!

Very disappointed

My toddler broke a bone and when I called to schedule an appointment the next available was almost 3 weeks. The staff was very rude to me. His office will not take emergencies and doesn't care if your child can't walk. They say your appointment is what it is and they have no room to get in sooner. This doctor doesn't really seem to care about helping people when in need. I ended up having to go to another doctor that was able to see my child the very next day.

Dr. Jeffers and all of is staff are wonderful. He not only diagnosed my baby well but at our visit, I went in with severe foot pain. Dr. Jeffers took the time to also care for me and my pain. As a new and busy single mom this treatment and concern really meant a lot to me. In addition all of his office members are kind, friendly and helpful too! This is what our Dr.'s should be all about. Great care! I'd give him 5 stars if this site allowed!

Has done a great job with my son!

He is a fabulous doctor and surgeon!!

Thank you for everything!

Dr. Jeffers is patient, caring and very profesionnal physician. He knows what is doing and took great care of my daughter. I admire him a lot for everything he has done for my daughter and my family. May God bless him.