- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr MD
Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Grafton, WI, with other offices in Port Washington, WI and Port Washington, WI( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Kenneth F Jensen Jr
Communication between the patient and physician is crucial to good health care. It's best for the patient to participate in decision making after we have discussed his or her condition and I've made my recommendation. ??In 1977, I received my M.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I served my internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital through the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. In 1980, I became Board Certified in Internal Medicine.??I have office hours at the Cedar Creek and Port Washington Clinics.??Professionally, I have been the past president at Columbia St. Mary's (Ozaukee Campus) Hospital from 1988-1996. I founded and continue to be the Medical Director of the Ozaukee Community Health Clinic at Columbia St. Mary's for indigent patients.??Outside of the clinic, I coached basketball, served as a scout leader and enjoy fishing, archery and bird watching.