Dr. Kenneth Jue Is this you?

Insurance specialist

Dr. Jue Did open heart surgery on my 1 yr old son approx 45 yrs ago. He was my son's Doctor until he turned 18. All I can say is Excellant in every way.

Dr. Jue was my cardiologist as a child until the age of 18 when I finally got my problem fixed. The way he treated me was horrible. I still have trust issues with doctors now because of him. He claimed I was faking my heart condition to get attention. He would tell me that I was wasting my time and taking time away from his other patients that are dying. Once I finally went down to UCLA to get my heart condition fixed, it turned out that my heart condition was very real and a huge problem. After all these years I can't believe that he doesn't have a bad review. After 15 years my heart problem is coming back and I am dreading going to him to get my records. Bottom line: unless you or your child is dying apparently you are wasting his time.

Excellent

Dr. Jue is an excellent cardiologist. I would recommend him to any family with a child with a heart condition. He is great!

Dr. Kenneth Jue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madera, CA.