Dr. Kenneth A Kasten Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth A Kasten?

Great doctor if he'd take the time to inform patient on condition affecting his health

I made an appointment with Dr. Kasten for contact lenses. When I arrived, Dr Kasten was apparently too busy to be bothered with me, and he shuffled me off to one of his associates, an optometrist. I was very disappointed with the competence of the individual; Dr. Kasten was too arrogant to respond to my concerns. After I paid my bill in full, he had the gall to charge me an additional $50 just for printing out a prescription for glasses. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Dr. Kasten and his staff are professional and caring. They take time to explain procedures, which helped relieve the anxiety I was feeling. I would recommend them to friends and family.