Dr. Kenneth T Kircher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth T Kircher?

Great practice!

I have been seeing Dr. Kircher for over 15 years and have followed him from three different locations. He always explains everything, I never feel rushed and office staff is great! I have horrible insurance when it comes to prescriptions and at times I can't afford the script, Dr. Kircher will find other meds less expensive or find something over the counter. He is an honest doctor and won't do something just to make a buck if he feels it might not turn out well. Years ago I had a large mole on my face that he could remove, but he was concerned about a bad scar, so he recommended Dr. Hagerty a plastic surgeon. At that point I gained so much respect for him for being honest and will always continue to be his patient.

Love this office!

Always a wonderful visit. Greeted by friendly staff. Dr. Kircher and his MA's always make me feel comfortable.Takes the time needed to explain everything. Just a great office!

Amazing office!

Dr. Kircher and staff are wonderful. Time taken to explain all issues. Friendly and caring staff. Anyone looking for a dermatologist should check them out!

He's the best!!!

I thought that Dr. Kircher was very easy to talk to yet very professional and thorough. The office is easy to get to and the staff was friendly. The most important thing for me was that I felt confident that I was going to be taken care of and I trusted Dr. Kircher to help me make decisions on how to move forward with treatment.

Not taking new patient

This doc states he takes new patients but when I called to make an appointment I find out they only take new patients for the PA. Otherwise known as the PHYSICAIN'S ASSISTANT. No matter how you slice it, a PA is not the doctor and I wanted an appointment with the DOCTOR. So the receptioinst FAILS to tell me that the doc is only taking new patients for his PA until AFTER she gathers ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION including my insurance info. That is just plain wrong. Now the office has all my personal info and Im not even a patient of theirs! Can you say HIPPA LAW? What was she thinking? Why not be up front and honest in the first place? Makes no sense. I will tell my primary NOT to make referrals to this office any more. Unless they tell the truth about who a patient will be seeing and change their policy to respect people's privacy of information I consider this a breech of confidence in the medical field. Guess it could have been worse. She COULD have made the appointment, led me to beleive that I was seeing the dermatologist, and sprung the PA on me at the last minute when I went for the appointemnt, so she at least gets a plus for revealing the truth during the pone call. But really, collecting personal info before you reveal that the only appointment available is with a PA? I am a health care provider and this provider gets an F+. (Plus for telling me on the phone and not at the appointment!)

The BEST!!!

Dr. Kircher and his P.A.'s provide excellent care within a calm setting surrounded by excellent staff. It doesn't get better thanthis.

I highly recommend Dr. Kircher's office. Not only is the staff friendly, they are extremly efficient and attentive. The care is exceptional, and the office always looks clean. Dr. Kircher always takes his time and never seems rushed. Wonderful office!!

Helping Mom Enjoy Her Latter Years

Dr. Kircher helped my mom through difficult and painful shingles. His careful listening made her feel, for the first, time that she was being heard.