Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth E Klotz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
After not having a Dr for 20 years, I had my first appointment with my new Primary Care Physician - Dr. K. Klotz at the 38th St. Center. I took too long selecting a physician, so my insurance assigned me to him. I was planning on choosing a female doctor but not wanting to waste time, I decided to give him a chance and I am so glad I did! Scheduling was a bit of a bear, had to wait several weeks before I could get in, but they said that was because I am a new patient and scheduling shouldn't be so limited once I am an established patient. The Facility is fairly new. It appears well maintained, fresh and welcoming. Free Parking that is somewhat inconvenient - not enough handicapped spaces and even those are a good distance from the door. For those of us who are mobility challenged, the walk to and from the car is excruciatingly difficult. The Health Center is a well oiled machine - organized, convenient, and efficient.. Every single staff member that I encountered was friendly, polite and knowledgeable This being the initial appointment, it was a lengthy process. Dr. Klotz was wonderful. He spent considerable time discussing my concerns. I felt that despite all the patients in the building, in that moment I had his full attention and he actually listened. He was kind, and respectful yet honest and straightforward. All of my questions were answered in terms that I could understand. As far as first appointments goes, the good Dr. knocked it out of the park! I have spent a long time suffering and today, just by taking his time with me, he gave me with a long forgotten tingle of hope, a flicker of light at the end of this long dark tunnel of pain. I look forward to continuing down this path, to improvement and recovery, with him guiding the way! (you have no idea how happy I am right now! lol) An added benefit to this facility is the convenience of having so many different services at the same location - made me think of a Health Care Mall. I accomplished intake, Dr's visit, flu shot, blood labs, X-rays, and Pharmacy without having to leave the building. It can make for a long day at the doctors office but it more than makes up for it by saving me gas money and drive time! These are all the little details that I was trying to find while searching for a Dr. Sorry it is such a long read but I wanted to make sure it was all in there for the next person scouring the web for a new Physician. Stay Healthy!
40 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Kenneth E Klotz Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth E Klotz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.