Dr. Kenneth Kochmann Is this you?

one in a million

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr Kochman was the best doctor ever. He cared and that is rare in most doctors. I love this doctor and I have no idea how to find a replacement.

Very Attentive and Thorough

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I was very comfortable with sharing my health concerns. I found him to be very attentive, detailed, and thorough with his practice. The facility overall is very large and busy and at times a little impersonal.

Posted on November 14th, 2011