Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Koeneman
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Koeneman is affiliated with Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center, Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bone Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Koeneman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Zale Hospital .
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
21 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Koeneman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.