Dr. Kenneth Koeneman Is this you?

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Koeneman; I'm still alive after my Indiana Pouch Surgery in 2004 shortly after your arrival in the Twin Cities. Still on Lupron since 2007 and cancer is still non detectible. I and my family thank you!!

Patient

Posted on August 11th, 2011

He saved my life, what more can I say.

Patient

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I was seen for prostate cancer. I would not send my worst enemy to this man. He is crazy! His bedside manner is horrible. It is to bad his nursing staff is wonderful and has to work with him!

Posted on December 4th, 2014