The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth J Koval has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth J Koval has the following 23 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Ununited Fractures
- Multiple Trauma
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Fractures
- Postoperative Pain
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Closed Fractures
- Ankle Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Fracture Fixation
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
Dr. Kenneth J Koval has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Koval was my surgeon for three surgeries, over ten years ago. I feel as though I owe him my ability to walk. He was available and answered every question that I ever had about my condition, and prognosis, and some questions that I didn't even know enough to ask. My case was long-lasting and complicated resulting from an accident. His assiduous approach to my injury and his profession is something that I consider to have been the key to my long term health and I will be forever grateful.
Very personable. Knows how to put up a perfect front for a totally botched job. Not only did he totally ruin my joints; but he also worked very hard to hide the fact that there was malalignment. By the time I figured this out, it was too late to salvage my joint. Knows how to do a good job--but he has no concept of guilt or conscience. Can't be trusted.
An amazingly skilled surgeon . I broke my femur in a number of places in a bad fall. I was flown to ORMC by helicopter . 24 hours later he put a couple titanium rods in my lag. I walked 48 hours later. It's been 4 months and I limp a little and walk with a cane. The skills of this man saved me. Thanks Dr Koval. Dan Hessburg
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Heart Center, 1222 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth J Koval, MD - Trauma Surgery in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth J Koval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.