Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth M Kozlow
Dr. Kenneth M Kozlow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Kalamazoo, MI . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Kozlow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth M Kozlow has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Not only did he say he could relieve me of the numbness going down my leg. He also eliminated my sore and aching back that I had to have facet injections in my back every two to three months. I also had to take Norco's everyday for six years. Six weeks post opt I'm not taking anything for pain! I'm so greatful for the relief!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Kenneth M Kozlow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth M Kozlow is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.