Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Kreines
Dr. Kenneth Kreines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kreines is affiliated with The Christ Hospital, Children's Medical Center - Dayton and University Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Kreines has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth Kreines has the following 4 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Growth Disorders
Dr. Kenneth Kreines has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth Kreines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw this specialist as he was closer to my home than my former endocrinologist (who I had not seen for 17 years). The wait in the office was terrible--overbooks. The doctor kept dropping things and then picked them up off the floor and used them on me. Not personable at all--only asked for responses to questions, nothing more. Seemed very rushed, yet as last appointment of the day, we saw him peel out of the parking lot to beat rush hour traffic before I had even got out of the gown. They drew blood. He never said anything about follow-up appointment. When I asked, he told me the staff would call me with my results and would arrange an appointment then. No call ever did come and I never wanted to go back.
Dr. Kreines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Christ Hospital
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
University Hospital, Inc
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
University Hospital, Inc
57 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Kenneth Kreines accepts the following insurance providers.
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions4360 Cooper Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Kenneth Kreines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.