Dr. Kenneth A Krumins Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth A Krumins?

Hooray for Quad Sparing Surgery !

I was so happy to find Dr. Krumins to do the knee replacement on my 2nd knee. He does not cut the major quad muscle. H uses instruments to go under the muscle. My recovery was 2 months faster than it was for my first knee which was done the traditional way by another doctor. I was happy with the first surgery also, but thrilled with the shorter recovery on the 2nd one. I recommended several of my friends and neighbors to him without any reservation. They have all been very happy with the medical care that they received from Dr. Krumins.

I had both knees replaced. Dr. Krumins was absolutely wonderful from the first appointment to the last. He took time to answer all my questions and made me feel at ease. What a valuable commodity in a doctor. He and his staff are top notch!

I've spent more time with a fast food cashier! He literally runs in and out of the exam room and spends no time to explain procedure. I definitely would never recommend.....choose another dr.

Very caring and great bedside manner! Excellent surgeon

Great Doctor with wonderful beside manner.

never again

I do not recommend Dr Krummy to anyone! He replaced my rt knee joint, and it has never been good. Stabbing pain with every step, he wasn't interested. There were other issues about my knee too, about which he was not concerned, just himself as a dr. Just kept telling me, "you're fine". Went to another Dr, who dx and treated what was wrong with rt knee and replaced my other knee in'08. No comparison, like night and day. My left knee is so much better than the right. Been told I'll have to have the rt one revised sooner than later. I was only 56 when he operated on me. Never again! Hope some patient reads this and changes dr. before surgery.

Dr. Kenneth A Krumins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.