Dr. Kenneth Krzyzaniak Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Krzyzaniak?

Patronizing

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I am a healthcare provider. I had to visit this doctor with a very sick patient who desperately needed an IV. She should have been sent to the ER by her facility's attending physician, but that was not Dr. K's fault. However, he made light of her situation by continually smiling and laughing the entire visit while his patient was in distress. She was sent away, still without an IV. After much persistence she received her IV and passed away a few days later. This woman was extremely ill. If you don't feel any empathy or compassion for someone, at least pretend! This woman was suffering and I can still hear his laugh. I don't think I'll ever understand why he treated her this way. She was a wonderful woman who did not deserve to spend her last days being treated in such a way. Shame...

By all means avoid

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Has no empathy for patients pain. Dismisses concerns or questions as nonsense and represents the epitome of arrogance. I'm a former nurse and after witnessing my husbands exam, I'm not sure why a man so irritated by his patients mere presence would choose to be a doctor.

Horrible

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Atlantic Urology is horrible. Their billing policy sticks it to the patient. If you have insurance that requires authorization for a medication, Atlantic Urology charges you $25 for each call for authorization. Lose a patient and their co-pay along with insurance payment just for $25 doesn't make good business sence. They want money rather than what is good for the patient. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Angered

Posted on October 1st, 2015

My husband and I moved to Myrtle Beach area about 4 months ago to take care of my father-n-law who is quite ill. He had been in a nursing home, and the doctor called, giving us the option to either leave him there the rest of his days, or give up everything, move and bring him home....and that's exactly what we did. My father-in-law has a suprapubic catheter.....it goes directly into the bladder from underneath the belly button, and needs changed every 30 days. He is prone to UTI's, sometimes it leaks, etc. We needed to make an appt. and tried to get in with his regular doctor, who happened to be in surgery. Dr. K was the only one available. He's rude, has NO compassion, here we have a sick, elderly man, and when he went to flush the bladder out, he was so rough, my father-in-law literally starting screaming at the top of his lungs and his eyes were bulging out of his head. I've worked in the medical field, and was on the fire department for years back home. I've seen a lot of bad stuff, but this made ME cry. My husband was trying so hard not to punch this guy in the mouth. We try to ask questions as to why my father-in-law is having these problems and he completely blows us off. That office wouldn't be missing anything if he went elsewhere.

Unfortunate

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Where do I start? Dr Krzyaniak is motivated by appointments. He does not care about solving the patients problem or concerned about the outcome. He seems to be driven by whos next. I needed to have a urine sample taken, you would think this would be routine at a " urologist office" but that was not the case. Instead I was sent to a third party provider to take the sample and then had to make another "appointment". The whole experience with Dr K was extremely frustrating for our family. I would NOT recommend his practice to anyone.

Review

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Would not recommend him for his professional knowledge or his bedside manner...Worst doctor I have ever encountered..When asking questions he seemed bothered..Understand why he was easiest of the urologist to get appointment with in the office as a new patient..Wish I had read reviews on other sites but at the time was looking for help..I encourage you to seek another urologist...

Posted on October 20th, 2017