Dr. Kenneth Kurt Is this you?

We miss him

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Ms.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr. Kurt was kind, generous, knowledgeable, professional, warm, giving, and most of all knew more than me about my problems! Plus, his old but tried and true techniques such as Blood-letting and using leeches to cure my mental illness worked so well! I cannot wait to try his new dipping in ice cubes followed by a hot whirlpool for my obsessive compulsive disorder.

The Best

Posted on October 31st, 2012

This Dr. was my doctor since I was 12 years old. His office was in the side of his house. When his office moved so did I. I followed everywhere, till he went to Racine. I live in Pewaukee, and it was just getting too far away. I miss him greatly and he has spoiled me for others doctors. It has been hard to replace him.

Dr. Kurt may be the most caring doctor I have ever met. He has saved my life once or twice. If something doesn't work, he will try something else until you do feel better.

Posted on July 10th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients for 15-20 years. He probably does need to slow down - he cannot say no to anyone who needs help.

I had 2 change Dr.s

Posted on February 15th, 2009

Kurt is in practice with 1 of the dirtiest,scandolous Dr.s I've ever encountered.Kurt is so busy,it maybe ur 10th appt.with him but he 4gets who u r and why ur there.His staff over bills(even if u keep all reciepts),his nurses gossip about him,when ur name is mentioned his staff gossipa about you!All in all his office is out of control and ur appt.may be at 1:15 but u will wait until 1:45 at the soonest to be seen!

Posted on March 9th, 2017