Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Crawford has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Crawford is the best surgeon I know! He preformed 8 surgeries on my father during his lengthy battle with intestinal cancer and he was always very informative with explanations of medical things. He was always available night or day to answer questions and offer support. Even though my dad lost his battle with cancer I would highly recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone in need of surgery! He even sent a handwritten heartfelt card to us after my father passed away! He's by far the most caring surgeon I've ever meet!
I went to the hospital with appendicitis. I was supposed to go on a business trip 3 days later and my original doctor said I should be able to make it. When I met Dr. Crawford he said we would be doing an open appendectomy. I asked if it could be lapriscopic so I could make it on my trip and he refused because "he never does lapriscopic appendectomies." Of course I was throwing up for days after my surgery and missed my trip. He told me to call his office in two weeks for a follow up appointment and when I did, they told me he was out of town for the next 3 weeks and even though my wound had reopened, there was nothing they could do. I left several messages and he never called me back to even take out my stitches. Another doctor had to fix what he did and I now have an awful scar and even worse memories. If you are assigned to Dr. Crawford in a hospital ASK FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR.
I can honestly say Dr. Crawford changed my life. His surgery to rebuild my esophagus, correct my Peri-esophageal hernia, and other issues made a huge difference in my life.He is an excellent surgeon, will explain any detail in depth if asked, and ensures quality care is received by his patients in the hospital.I will continue to recommended Dr. Crawford to anyone requiring consult on Gastroenterology issues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Kenneth L Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Crawford Md Pllc, 4200 W Memorial Rd Ste 405, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Kenneth L Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.