Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Highly recommend Dr. Kenneth harris. I have a high level of trust for him. Recently had a partial hysterectomy and was in no discomfort. Was up moving around that same day with limitations. If your looking for a obgyn dr than he is it. Very trust worthy with awesome bed side manners and spends time with his pt's. I wouldn't want to see anyone else.
Dr. Kenneth Harris is very professional and truly cares about the well being of his patients. Dr. Harris was always accurate with his diagnosis and he always made sure the patient is aware and educated about any circumstances, difficulties, comfort, or concerns about ones pregnancy or health. When I delivered my daughter, Dr. Harris was out of town but his staff and colleagues made my delivery safe and comfortable. I have move out of Alabama, however I will drive back just so Dr. Harris could be my O.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Kenneth L Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLee Ob/Gyn, 121 N 20th St Ste 2, Opelika, AL
Dr. Kenneth L Harris is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Opelika, AL.