Dr. Kenneth Klein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Klein?

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Kline is VERY rude! He was rough with my husband who was a cancer patient! FIND A BETTER DR! I'LL NEVER GO BACK!

Labor Lawyer

Posted on November 13th, 2011

This doctor knows what he talks about. He also seems to really knoe the right doctors to refer you to when he sees an ossue outside of his expertise. Dr. Klein could well sere others as a model in all respects.

Dr Klein is thorough and conscientious

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr Klein saw my stepson soon after his injury. He did a very thorough neuro assessment and described what was going on with his brain, thinking and physical aspects of a concussion. Dr Klein called and told us the results of his CT scan as soon as he got the results. He took the time to explain the treatment plan and discuss cause and effect to me (stepmother), his father and his mother. He went out of his way to make sure our questions were answered and ease our concerns. He disgnosed my stepson with post concussion syndrome and as this wasn't his specialty, referred us to a MD that was able to assist us after we stopped seeing Dr Klein. My stepson has also gone to Dr Klein for other problems which has helped him out greatly. I would definitely go and see Dr Klein if you have any rehabilitiation problem, sports injury, back problems or need someone to explain disorders for you and suggest treatment. I do not believe Dr Klein does surgery.

He does not do surgery

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

I went to Dr. Klein because two of my own clients raved about him. I just looked him up because I am recommending him to a friend.The most important fact to me is that Dr. Klein is a non-surgical orthopedic specialist: he doe no surgery and never has. I stress this because he cured a should problem that another doctor diagnosed as a torn rotator cuff and wanted to operate on.After that, I called him on a weekend when I had a kidney stone. I thought it was a torn muscle. He diagnosed the stone, referred my to his immediate care facility and they confirmed the diagnosis with an MRI, helped me immensely and then Dr. Klein followed up (with no new bill).This guy is awesome!

Posted on February 1st, 2009

I thought Dr. Klein was excellent. I thought he was polite and really cared.

HOT HEAD