Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Savage Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Skin Care
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 52
I recently had a very bad virus which resulted in Vertigo and loss of hearing in right ear. When I called for an apt. I had to wait 4 days and then only saw a nurse Pract. who misdiagnosed my problem and told me this was the result of a flu shot. I told the Dr, at a visit to go over some blood work and he dismissed my concern. Every time I had seen this Dr. he tells me the reason I have a medical problem is because I am getting old. Since when do you dismiss a medical issue because the patient is getting older. I will never see this doctor again. The virus that he and his staff ignored caused me to loose the hearing in my right ear.
Being a senior citizen this is not the first family doctor I have seen. But it is the first doctor that I was unable to see when I went for my appointment. I was always seen by the nurse practioner or PA. When I would ask to see him they said my next appointment was with the doctor but when I got there it had been given to the associates. In close to 3 years I have seen the doctor maybe 4 times.when I go to the doctor, I WANT to see the doctor my insurance is paying. I want my illness and medical problems diagnosed by a doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Kenneth L Savage Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth L Savage Jr in this video.
Dr. Kenneth L Savage Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.