Dr. Kenneth Savage Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Savage Jr?

TLC

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I have a handicap adult son with a brain disorder. Dr Savage is the first doctor in eighteen year that made an appiontment with Neurologist to see how far my son's condition has gotten. Kenneth is very patient with my son and takes all the time need at each visit.

Unable to get an appointment with the doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Being a senior citizen this is not the first family doctor I have seen. But it is the first doctor that I was unable to see when I went for my appointment. I was always seen by the nurse practioner or PA. When I would ask to see him they said my next appointment was with the doctor but when I got there it had been given to the associates. In close to 3 years I have seen the doctor maybe 4 times.when I go to the doctor, I WANT to see the doctor my insurance is paying. I want my illness and medical problems diagnosed by a doctor.

Plan on waiting at least 30 minutes for your scheduled appointment. Always running late and schedules to many appointments in a given day

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Posted on May 8th, 2017

His nurse is rude and very unprofessional.

another average citrus county m.d.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

the girls in the front office run the show.as long as he makes what he thinks he should be making quarterly and yearly everything's fine.very common in this area.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Egotistical, negligent, staff @ front window very unprofessional and demeaningful. Long wait. Screwed up meds. Staff does not Follow privacy laws. They sit there and gossip about us for everyone to hear. This dr.undoes and works against other dr,s. He demands that you are to go to him for all your needs and only his practice. He isn't available when you really need him. He treats you as if you are a drug addict. Before evaluating you. All referrals took three months of waiting ,only for him to cause neglecigence and denies treatment. Spiteful staff. And they enjoy it. I wouldn't bring a dead rat to this practice.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Posted on October 29th, 2015

A very good Doctor. Was disappointed when my insurance carrier dropped him from their plan. When I renew insurance this Dec. will make sure he is on the new insurance plan.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Seemed to be nice. The only problem I really had with him was test he ordered was very expensive and he was not understanding at all with me not being able to afford them and became rude when I explained to him that financially I could not do them. Pretty much told me they had to be done. I am sure by the way he acted he has never had to worry about finances and was not sincere towards me.

Great Doctor / Bad Staff

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Savage is a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. As his practice is growing, his staff leaves something to be desired. The very young office staff is rude and they have no people skills, especially for a doctor's office. There are a few ladies in the office that are extremely professional. His nurse practitioner should have her license pulled and shouldn't even be allowed a position in a vet's office. Guess I will be looking for another doctor.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the last doctor alive. His bedside manner is atrocious. He and his staff are rude and inconsiderate .

Best Dr in Citrus County

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else Staff is very courteous and helpful