Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth L Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
It seemed like a nice enough place, but they scheduled me out 2 months away when I was desperate to get referred from them to some specialists. When my alarm for the date and time was accidentally set for am instead of pm and I missed my appointment, they told me I was never allowed to reschedule with them because missing an appointment amounts to unforgivable sin. They are unhelpful, unapologetic, and stick to that policy even if you really need help.
Dr. Williams is a very caring doc. and genuniely concerned about his patients but I don't think he's very good at diagnosing illnesses out side of colds, flu etc. He orders alot of tests, most unnecessary and usually costly. My mother went through over $3,000 in tests and only had Bronchitis. I know others who also have been through similar situations. The medical group is also highly religious and in my opinion if I thought prayer would heal me, I wouldn't have consulted a doctor.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Williamsport Regional Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth L Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Of Warren, 143 Pleasant Dr, Warren, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth L Williams in this video.
Dr. Kenneth L Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, PA.