Dr. Kenneth Lam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lam?

This guy should be in Jail for Medical MalPractice and using the Church/Religion to manipulate the emotionally weak

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

This guy is Rude, shows a lack of respect and empathy. He's in it for the money and has said so. Save yourself and DO NOT waste your time on him...I wouldn't want my worst enemy to be left in the hands of this monster!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

He is reassuring thorough and provided me with enough information for me to make the right treatment decision. I am so grateful for his genuine care and expert advise and treatment.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I had my thyroid removed because of thyroid cancer and I was sent to the Huntington cancer Center to see Dr Lam. He explained everything to me in detail and also had his nurse go over all my treatment info with me also. He did my treatment and everything went great. He is a very nice , caring doctor. If you have a cancer problem,, see Dr Lam.

Received Brachytherapy for Prostate Cancer

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Everything went according to plan. I am glad I made the decision to use this treatment and Dr. Lam.

Posted on September 12th, 2015