Dr. Kenneth Lecroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lecroy?

Posted on January 30th, 2015

We have been going to Dr.Lecroy for about 4 years now. We drive an hour to see him. It is worth it to find a doctor that listens and tries with you to find a solution. He works with you not above you like most doctors. Because of this I have found solutions to a few of my more complicated medical issues. Issues other doctors didn't want to take the time to figure out.

Sick patient

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Well if you sick and need help, try spending you time and money somewhere else. I had and am still having the same issue that I went to see him on. After running up a bunch of high dollar tests, he come back with nothing. Staff never returned by calls after I inquired about what next. Had to call them at every turn of the process. Then after all that he says to go somewhere else. SKIP HIM ALTOGETHER AND GO TO A REAL DOCTOR. Unless your rich and can afford to throw your money away to support him. Not me.

Used to be an OB??? Thanks for nothing.

Posted on December 11th, 2011

This was my 2nd time seeing Dr. Lecroy, I'm pregnant and have had a miscarriage so I needed an early opinion. He wanted blood work to test my hgc levels and said he'd call me tommorrow morning with the results. He called the next morning around 830am saying it wasn't good, the levels were low and I needed to go into a lab he knew of for an ultrasound asap for possible ectopic, miscarriage or early pregnancy, he called back later with the results saying the "only" good news is it wasn't ectopic. He prescribed me progesterone and told me to start taking it that day and come in the next morning for more blood work to recheck levels. If it didn't double tomorrow I am having a miscarriage. I went in the next morning, a bag of emotions, and had them take it again. The front desk staff were so nice consoling me, and said he would call tommorrow morning with news..... 8Am, 9, 10, rolls around and no call, worried and scared for the news, I had my husband call. The Front desk said the levels went up and everything looked good, she just needed the Dr's signature. Then, he got on the phone and told him the levels didn't go up enough, to stop taking my prenatal vitamins, folic acid, and progesterone, that I'm going to have a miscarriage and if I don't in a week to call back, and rushed him off the phone. No call, mixed information, lack of confidence, he didn't even care to talk with me or even offer me any medication for the pain or bleeding that was to incur 'supposedly'. Needless to say I got a second opinion. He hadn't even confirmed it was a miscarriage, I have no physical symptoms, and he advised me to pretty much give up. Who does that? And given that I had already had a miscarriage at three months and have no children you would expect a shred of hope or care. Nope, I was shoved along and all I heard was "NEEEXXT?"

Posted on April 30th, 2011

The office staff that I have come in contact with have all been polite and helpfulI hope to continue my medical care at this office

Posted on December 18th, 2016