Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth H Lentz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth H Lentz has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Dr. Kenneth H Lentz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
He was my mother's doctor at her nursing home. Her legs were swollen for months, in addition to other signs of Congestive Heart Failure. When I wrote a note asking him to take action to help with her anxiety he dropped her as a patient. She was sent the next week to AGH and he was insecure enough to write a letter to AGH saying that he dropped my Mom as a patient because the care goals were unrealistic. How can a cardiologist not pick up on congestive heart failure? He is not liked by the staff, is arrogant and overweight-why would I take advice from a fat heart doctor? If you're elderly and in pain and can't talk, steer clear-he'll bring in psych and get her on meds so he doesn't have to deal with it
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth H Lentz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Lentz Md, 625 Lincoln Ave Ste 206, Charleroi, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth H Lentz, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Charleroi, PA, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth H Lentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleroi, PA.