Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick
Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lerrick is affiliated with Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus and Northern Dutchess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Fabulous, broadly knowledgeable caring physician who customized his recommendations to my fairly extreme athletic requirements. His reward for appearing to really care and for spending time with patients seems to be that he was fired by Mid Valley Cardiology. I will never deal with Mid Valley Cardiology again and warn everyone to investigate thoroughly before getting involved with Mid Valley Cardiology. I have had some problems and lack of confidence with their other cardiologists. I would like to be able to find out where Dr. Lerrick is practicing now. I would drive 3 hours or more to see him.
Dr. Lerrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMULTI-DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES INC MOBILE, 13916 91st Ave, Jamaica, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Jamaica, NY, in this video.
Dr. Kenneth S Lerrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.