Dr. Kenneth J Leveno has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Fetal Distress
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Gestational Diabetes
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Leveno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Kenneth J Leveno is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.