Dr. Kenneth Levitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levitsky?

VERY SUCCESSFUL BROSTRUM PROCEDURE!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kenneth Levitsky as a top ankle specialist in the New Jersey area. I had some torn ligaments around my ankle and after a course of physical therapy he recommended and performed a brostrum surgery - it was a total FIX!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Levitsky. It's not so easy to get an appointment to see him, but he is worth the wait and I am one very happy patient. Thank you!!!!!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

first visit and was very satisfied. Smart, nice and easy to talk to

Excellent

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I really am so happy that I saw Dr. Levitsky - I've been having issues with my knee and wasn't sure what to do. I really liked him and found him to be serious but kind, and he really listened and focused on my issue. I'm going to start with physical therapy and see if it gets better, otherwise I am a candidate for knee surgery. I really appreciate that he didn't rush me to surgery. He seems very honest and hardworking.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I went to Dr. Levitsky for the first time yesterday. I was taken in promptly & I have nothing but good things to say about him. He was personable and not afraid to touch my foot & leg. He explained things to me & said that he prefers that I try physical therapy first unless I wanted to go directly to surgery. I am more than pleased to try PT & he is hopeful that my symptoms go away within 4 weeks of PT. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Terrific doctor and diagnostician - very focused on what will work for the patient with their lifestyle instead of just recommending surgery. I went to see him based upon his stellar reputation, and I trust him completely.

Excellent

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Levitsky - very smart and straightforward and he answered all my questions. Conservative in his treatment plan which I greatly appreciate and will not hesitate to have him perform surgery if necessary down the road.

You Don

Posted on May 14th, 2015

After waiting four months for an appointment with Dr Deland from the Hospital for Special Surgery to discuss surgery on a severely arthritic bunion, his office cancelled my appointment the day before I was supposed to go - and I was an existing patient ! I then chose Dr Levitsky after researching his education and patient reviews. He was very attentive and listened to my foot problems. We decided on surgery and he prepared me to expect pain, be off my feet for 5 weeks, etc., etc. I put this surgery off for a long time because I was afraid of the pain. Guess what? Two days after pretty extensive bunion surgery (5 screws and a plate), I had NO PAIN!! Didn't even need an aspirin. Dr Levitsky is readily available if you have pre surgery questions and he followed up with me after surgery to see if I felt ok. My only regret is that I didn't go to him first and take care of the bunion before it became so painful. If anyone is afraid to have bunion surgery, I encourage you to be brave and go see Dr. Levitsky! He is compassionate, accessible and an excellent surgeon. I'm going to have the second bunion taken care of in the winter. I bet you haven't heard too many people say that!

Very Pleased.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I also had distal biceps repair surgery and I'm very pleased with the results. I have no pain after six weeks and full range of motion and I've haven't even gone to physical therapy yet.

Cares about his patients

Posted on December 20th, 2014

He is a great doctor - it's clear that he thinks of his patients first and is very conservative with his treatment. I went to see him after another local doctor told me I needed double knee replacements. Dr. Levitsky said this wasn't necessary (I was too young for this and wasn't having classic symptoms) and instead did a knee arthroscopy where he very simply "cleaned things up" - fast recovery and pain free now! I really like him and trust him - highly recommend.

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I just underwent a knee arthroscopy with Dr. Levitsky and have had a great result - surgery was quick and easy and I'm pain free - I wish I had done it earlier. Great doctor - I personally like him a lot - very honest and direct. The office is busy but they get it done - very organized.

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I've now fully recovered from bunion surgery with Dr. Levitsky and it was a positive experience. I was dreading the surgery but had waited a long time so it was really necessary - the surgery was flawless and my foot looks great (the difference is night and day) - I can fit into my shoes again and feel like I got my life back. Loved Dr. Levitsky - honest and genuine and a great surgeon!

Excellent Distal Biceps Repair

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I recently had a distal biceps repair (elbow surgery) with Dr. Levitsky and am pleased to report an excellent result. The surgery was very successful, I began my rehab early, and by week seven I had resumed almost all of my previous activities. There was minimal pain after the surgery and my scar, now three months later, is small and barely visible. I'm thrilled with my experience - Dr. Levitsky was very attentive both pre and post operatively and his staff was very professional.