Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth B Lim
Dr. Kenneth B Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lim is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth B Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth B Lim has the following 10 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Family Planning
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kenneth B Lim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kenneth B Lim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Limm is one of the finest Doctors and Health Care providers I have ever had. He is very intelligent, seems to be very well trained, listens well, and is very attentive, more than thorough, completely up to date and simply outstanding in my opinion. I am a 60 year old male, and I highly recommend Dr. Limm. His staff is great and his office in very neat and clean. I recommend him highly.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Florida Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Kenneth B Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth B Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.