1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Lindyberg?

Stay Away

I had surgery by Dr. Lindyberg. I strongly suggest you steer clear. Now I understand why there was no wait for an appointment and no wait for the visit. I should have known better not seeing patients in the waiting area upon my initial visit. Same situation with the follow-up. Numerous problems post hernia surgery. Very big mistake on my part.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Kenneth Lindyberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.

Dr. Kenneth Lindyberg Is this you?