Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth Logan
Dr. Kenneth Logan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuba City, CA, with other offices in Oroville, CA and Arbuckle, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Logan is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center, Enloe Med Center Esplanade and UC Davis Medical Center. Dr. Logan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Logan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 10
Dr. Logan has wonderful people skills. He listens and advises as needed. If he were still in private practice at his own office instead of at Chico Family Clinic, I would still be with him. However, the front desk staff at Chico Family Clinic seems completely uncaring. If the front desk staff cared as much about patients as Dr. Logan does, I would be with Dr. Logan still. Most patients think that doctors charge far too much to go out of business, but that's what happened to Dr. Logan. Apparently physicians have to be good businessmen as well as good doctors.l
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Logan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Enloe Medical Center
Enloe Med Center Esplanade
UC Davis Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuba City, CA.