Dr. Kenneth M Lyssy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Lyssy Jr?

Scared!!!!/Terrified

I was referred approx. 10 yrs. ago by a colleague. I thought I was having attack of my gall bladder ?Any way I'm already a Schizoid I was married to a Dr. for ten yrs. and now have two daughters that are Rn.s Geez my life Wish there was an icon to describe!!! I went to you for almost ten yrs. God you 'Got" me I married and recently retired My husband goes to this guy in Cedar Park Texas Wiseman (Jeremy) I met him once he seems nice wish i had another icon because I'm so scared Changing doctors for me is a Trauma!!!Ken I just wanted to Thank you I never really got to say goodbye!! But I just wanted you to know that I trusted you and really felt comfortable with you which is a anomaly for someone like me!!! Thank you Thank you I miss you D My Sept physical is here"stressed"He has a PA that I see but what if because I'm 60 now something is wrong ? how will I handle it without you? I'll have too :-( I just thought you should know that I did trust you which is very hard for me Wish you and your family the best of everything and Gods Blessings D

wife

My husband went to Dr. Lyssy and he determined he had had a heart attack and referred him to hospitall immediately. Dr. Ken saved his life

The office staff is extremely incompetent. They failed numerous times it file insurance correctly or in a timely manner. It's caused problems and inconveniences for us. We will not be going back to this practice for these reasons.

great Family Doctor

Dr Kenneth Lyssy is a very caring and professional family doctor he is a very good listener and very good and very good on accuracy on your diagnosing your problem at the time of your visit. He is always there for you and what I love is that if you are feeling ill and call the office they will see you on the same day they will get you in as soon as possible have never been turned down or away

Highly recommended

Dr. Lyssy is a caring, attentive, capable family physician. He sees patients promptly, listens closely, answers questions, and provides excellent preventive care. When required, he diagnoses and treats conditions appropriately. I like being able to get an appointment within a day of calling, and I never feel rushed. Excellent, personal care.

Dr. K. Lyssy review

Overall good experience by doctors and staff as well.