Dr. Kenneth M Caldwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Caldwell?

Double knee replacement was GREAT

Both my knees were shot, so we replaced both at the same time. My operations was in the morning, and they had me on my feet that evening. I was walking (with a walker) the next day and driving a car again in less than 3 weeks. It's been 3 months now and it feels like I have my old natural knees back. I go hiking, dance up a storm with a little wine in me, and I can walk around all day just like I could way back when. Some things are different - no jumping and no running and sitting for too long is uncomfortable when you get up. But compared to what I could do before the operation- well, there is no comparison. I know Dr. Caldwell had a lot to do with how positive my experience has been. Make sure you got health insurance to cover this one - it isn't cheap.

highly recommended

especially if you have not had the experience of having to have surgery before, and he was very charming and reassuring.