Dr. Kenneth Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Reed?

terrible

Posted on July 28th, 2017

usually go to brigham for all my medical needs exceptional care t here he didn't seem like he really knew what to dohad never went to dr reed before had a bad rash and infection from scratching it in my sleep never got a diagnosis he didn't seem like he knew what to do wont go back

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

The very best!

My daughters Molescum

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

The man that was the nurse when dr Kenneth reed was fabulous. Took great care of my daughter and made her feel safe while having her Molescum removed. She's two! This place is great!

Disappointing experience

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma, by Physicians assistant,on tiny area of face scheduled for removal of said spot on Dec 10.2015. Only contacted by receptionist. Dr Reed never consulted with me previous to appointment. He arrived in the room with a scalpel, lanocane and a plastic surgeon. I was told the removal would involve an extensive area of my face with possible damage to optical nerve and need of plastic surgery. Dr Reed stated that it did not appear that i was prepared for the extent of the procedure. I agreed and left immediately. I sought out other physicians that carefully reviewed my case and made suggestions for resolution. Experience with Dr Reed was totally unacceptable.

Great place

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Reed for years, and truly appreciate the ease at which he explains things and his down to earth style. The PA's are also very good. The front desk is great at accommodating. Highly recommend this office!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Poison ivy...yuck!! Emergency visit, got me right in and made me feel "normal" again!!! Thank you Thank you;))

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Highly recommend. Great staff, never waited past my scheduled appointments to see him.

patient

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I have known dr reed for 14 years. He initially helped me post pregnancy to get rid of spider veins. He has helped me with precancerous things on my face. He also does fantastic fillers of all kinds. He has solved shingles for me on my face. Everyone in his office is fantastic and most recently, he has thoroughly solved acne problems of my daughter. I would not see anyone else

Great Doc!

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I love Dr. Reed! He's a great Derm! I used to have the most terrible acne you've ever seen (and that's not an exaggeration)! I started going to him about a year ago, and after seeing him and getting a prescription from him, most of my acne was gone in about 2 months. After about 4 months it was completely gone. This may sound like a long time, but for how bad my acne was, that's really not a long time at all. He helped me a lot and gave me lots of advice so that I wouldn't get scarring. To this day, I have no acne scarring-- just PERFECT skin! Recommended!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

What a blessing to find this tremendous practice in Plymouth! I called for an appointment and was given on THE NEXT DAY!! PA Jeff is amazing. He talked to me for over and hour, addressed all my concerns. Told me of new inovative treaments and medications for my condition. And I was on my drug of choice for my condition in ONE Month!!! after being told it was impossible. I highly recommend everyone in this practice

Two thumbs up for Dr. Reed!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Reed for over 5 years now and have always received courteous, friendly and professional service from him and his staff. I am really at a loss to understand the negative entries I'm seeing on this site--it just contradicts everything I've experienced at this office! Except for one treatment of keratosis, most of my visits are annual check-ups and yet it always amazes me that Dr. Reed easily recalls our last conversation--where I was working (or not) or a particular incident we may have briefly discussed. This level of attention in a doctor/patient relationship is uncommon. I unequivocally recommend Dr. Reed to anyone seeking a caring dermatologist with unassailable credentials.

He saved my brothers life

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

After losing my sister at a young age to Melanoma we all went to a dermatologist for a skin check. My brother was given a clean bill of health from another dermatologist, but felt uncertain. He made an appointment with Dr. Reed, who diagnosed and removed Melanoma and basil cell tissues the other dermatologist missed. After learning of this, and also getting a clean bill of health from another dermatologist a few months ago, I met with Dr. Reed today. I am scheduled to have a "questionable" mole removed next month. He took the time to listen to me. His staff was supurb! i am suggesting everyone I know make an appointment with Dr. Reed.