Dr. Kenneth J Maiocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth J Maiocco?

My first dermatologist

I saw Dr Maiocco on and off for about 20 years. He is very competent. You are getting a very experienced doctor when you visit Dr. Maiocco. I go to the VA now so I use their dermatologists who are mostly young, pleasant and hard working females supervised by a much more experienced dermatologist.

Experienced doctor with compassion

Dr Maiocco found a small area of cancer that had been ignored by 3 other doctors. I immediately went to Yale Cancer center and had surgery. He may have saved my life and I will always be grateful to him for that.

Beware of his uncleanly methods

I recieved a full body exam from Dr Maiocco, however I would not recommend or go back to him. He does not use gloves, injected me without cleaning or swabbing the area with alcohol & squeezed a growth on me which produced a puss substance with is unprotected hands and smeared the liquid away with his index finger. The whole visit with him was so quick so there was little time to contest or object to his methods. After leaving his office I thought this doctor could be spreading all kinds of things with his unprotected method of procedure...I will never go back! procedure.

excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Maiocco for almost 30 years, one of the best in his field, at times there is a wait, but he is well worht it. he is a caring professional, who knows his medicine like no other. highly recommend this doctor

First Rate Dermatologist

Very caring and very efficient doctor. I recommend him highly to my friends and relatives.

THE BEST!!!

I notice there are many complaints about the wait time to see Dr Maiocco but trust me when I say when you are in his exam room, you will also have his UNDIVIDED attention. It's very easy to get an appointment with him, which leads me to believe he doesn't turn anyone away. I don't get the impression it's about the money for him, I do get the feeling he's one of those "old school" Doctors that is passionate about their field. Once your in his exam room he makes you feel comfortable, he's very gentle, takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses them. He's NOT a pill pusher, on my last visit he advised me of a $6 product I can buy from a local drug store. If you want to be in and out in an hour, this may not be the practice for you. If your looking for an experienced, quality, honest and friendly Dermatologist Dr. Maiocco is your guy!Now his staff is another story!!