Dr. Kenneth Malamud Is this you?

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Took my case w/multiple complications, referring me as appropriate to a retinal specialist, gathered related medical info and explained to my spouse and me every aspect of the situation. He answered our questions, advised us of his professional opinion, explaining details and giving us time to consider the somewhat dire options. We are very grateful for his expertise, his kindness and his willingness to give us time to accept what he was saying and to make a choice. The staff are very professional and extremely patient-oriented.

Awesome experience

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr Malamud and staff were very caring and helpful. Dr Malamud spent an hour with me examining my eyes and helping me with my natural medicines. Andrea helped me pick out my glasses and custom ordered just what I wanted! She too spent about an hour working with me. I had a very pleasant experience, and would gladly recommend this clinc to anyone. I'll be back!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Malamud spent over an hour with me and the exam was very complete. He seemed interested in helping me and explained everything in plain english. He made suggestions about the vitamins and supplements I take and showed me that some of them were not best for my problem. He also talked to me aboutmy smoking and why it is so bad for my eyes and diabetes

very thorough eye exam

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr. Malamud was very thorough & was not in a hurry. He gave me very good info after the exam & gave advice on how I could help myself. He gave me choices on treatments for my dry eyes & let me choose between regular prescription medicine & natural treatments. His wife who is a nurse even called me back a week later to see how I was doing !

Most complete eye exam I have ever had

Posted on April 1st, 2011

I have seen 3 eye drs over the past year for my eye problems They all spent 5-10 minutes w. me gave me some artifcial tears & walked out of the room. Dr. Malamud spent an hour w. me & explained why my eyes were so uncomfortable & recommended several different natural treatments I could do to help. he even called me back to check up on me. I also took my husband & kids & my husband said it was the best eye exam he ever had g &

Posted on August 10th, 2010

This was a very complete eye checkup--the doctor took his time, and explained everything to me. He also gave me recommendations about how to keep my eyes healthy, and which vitamins I should take for my macula problem. The office staff was very helpful and polite, and called to remind me of my appointment time. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Malamud!

I like this doctor!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Great doctor--great staff--great eye exam!!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2010

I like this doctor a lot--he took time with me and explained my condition very well. He even called me the next day to make sure all my questions were ...

Posted on January 26th, 2016