Dr. Kenneth Matsumura Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Matsumura?

Beware of Dr. Kenneth Matsumura

I've spent over $25,000 on Dr. Matsumura sef chemo cancer treatment without results...in fact the tumor continued to grow. Dr. Matsumura did not care, he offered no compassion. All he cares about is the money, not lives. There is a good reason why he has many terrible reviews!

He saved my life!!!

Dr. Matsumura, is a very special doctor!!! I was close to terminal cancer and facing a slow and painful death and he put me into full remission over 1 year working on 2. I was scared to death and in so much pain...I just got married and found out about cancer. He saved me!!! He is a genious!!!

Understanding & Patient Approach

Dr Matsumura spent a lot of time talking to me about my condition and making me feel at ease, fully explaining my situation. Most doctors treat you like a number--in and out as fast as possible--but Dr Matsumura treated me as if I really mattered.