Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr
Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Greensboro, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. McGrath is affiliated with Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Have been Dr. McGrath's patient for several years. He is most through, takes plenty of time with me when seen, reviews labs and meds indvidually with me. Is conservative in approach, but very aware to provide excellent coverage for my condition. When first went to him, I called nurses in cardiac units in local hospitals and asked for 3 MD names that they would recommend. Dr. McGrath showed up on all 3 of those lists...that's why I went to him iniitially. Great MD, very personable and COMPETENT.
Dr. McGrath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
36 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr in this video.
Dr. Kenneth McGrath Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.