Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth D Mcleod Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth D Mcleod Sr has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kenneth D Mcleod Sr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 44
If I could give 0 stars I would ! This guy is the worst! He does unnecessary Procedures and his bedside manners are terrible . I would never recommend this office to anyone even if you dying and he's the only one around find someone else to save your life . All he will do is tell you need to go on a vegetarian diet . Things I found wrong with this office -poor bookkeeping -waiting room and office not clean -Wait times in office vs actual time being seen 1 HR wait / 5 min being seen .
I thought I was going to have to restrain my wife from punching him in the face. He told us about 10 times how fat our child was and he needed to be a vegetarian. Was very dismissive to any concerns we had. When we mentioned that our child was having issues with anxiety he looks at him and says he doesn't look anxious to me. That was when we said just give us our paperwork so we can leave.
Dr. Mcleod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Kenneth D Mcleod Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGulfside Medical Care, 1511 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL
Dr. Kenneth D Mcleod Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foley, AL.