Dr. Kenneth P Melvin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth P Melvin?

Takes the time

I have been dealing with some issues for years. My former primary care physician moved, so I came to see Dr. Melvin. I am so pleased. He helped explain things, made me at ease, and did not intimidate as some doctors unknowingly do. He seemed to ask all the right questions. With his guidance I'm finally finding out what could have been wrong all these years.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Melvin is extremely good at spending enough time to figure out what the problem is. He doesn't punt or guess to get rid of a patient quickly - he sits down, pulls out his books, asks questions, and figures out what is going on. In my experience, this is extremely rare. He is also very kind. I would highly recommend him as your primary care physician.