Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth S Meyers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kenneth S Meyers has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Went in because I was having serious health complications: Severe pain and discomfort in my hands and feet, chest pain. Dr. Meyers acted like he wanted nothing to do with me. Didn't run standard blood tests to try and diagnose the issue. On my final visit, he basically rushed me out the door and told his staff not to bill me. Fed up, I switched doctors over to Henry Ford. My new doctor did a full battery of tests and found that my liver enzymes were off the charts. I am now seeing a hepatologist for these issues. Thanks for nothing Dr. Meyers. My family has been coming there for years, but we are all done with you. Time to retire.
I really dislike the the visits I've had with Dr. Kenneth Meyers. He's very rude. He misdiagnosed my treatment regarding my condition prescribing me with the wrong medication. He doesn't listen fully as if he's in a rush. The staff is very friendly besides Dr. Kenneth Meyers. Im in the process of reporting him to the State Medical Board.
Dr. Meyers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Kenneth S Meyers accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsRyan Medical Associates, 21647 Ryan Rd Ste A, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kenneth S Meyers in this video.
Dr. Kenneth S Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.